G SUITE EMAIL HOSTING ( formerly known as Google Apps for Work )
Get the Premium Email Hosting for your Business from Google.
Everything you need to run an office, together in one pack. Email Hosting Solutions. Get it from Pentagon, Premium Partners in UAE.
Business email @yourcompany.com
Professional Business Email with 30GB of inbox and 24/7 support from Pentagon. Compatible with Microsoft Outlook and other email clients.
Crafted for your company, now at a discounted price.
Send professional email from your business web address (email@example.com).
Start with 30GB space per user and upgrade to the unlimited plan anytime.
24/7 Live Support
Call or email us to get help from our technical engineers anytime.
Advanced admin controls
Add or remove users, add security options like 2-step verification and SSO from a centralized admin Console.
Easy Data Migration
Get personalized support for data migration and deployment from our support team.
As G suite’s authorized reseller, get all the benefits at a discounted price from Pentagon.
STANDARD GOOGLE APPS BUSINESS SYSTEM
Google Apps for Work is a popular Email Hosting provider that includes:
- Unique email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Both video and regular audio internet calling
- Shared calendar functionalities
- 30GB online space for sharing and syncing files
- Online professional documents suite (text, spreadsheets and slides)
- Simple project site development
- Administration controls and security settings
- Round the clock support via phone and email
EXTENDED GOOGLE APPS BUSINESS SYSTEM
This extended Email Hosting service provides everything included in Google Apps for Work as well as:
- Limitless storage capacity (or 1TB per user if < 5 users)
- Complex administration controls for Drive
- Report extrapolation from Drive sharing and content
- Google Vault for eDiscovery covering emails, chats, docs and files
- Simple search and exportation to various formats
- Automatic archival services
- Controlled correspondence retention scheme
- Create and use litigation holds on email reception